Women must establish credibility as the voice of authority before audiences will listen, but how can we do that? What strategies will help us achieve leadership positions and larger life goals? Stereotypes taught generations that “silence is golden”- but only when men do all the talking. Lois has an interesting frame for encouraging women to speak up and assert their big ideas. If you want to make a difference in your community or embark on a successful career, you must communicate effectively.
Follow me on Twitter
- At the Podium, Women Manage Stress Better Than Men Do loisphillips.com/at-the-podium-… 2 years ago
- Lois Phillips honored by Girls Inc for advancing women's public voice linkedin.com/today/post/art… 2 years ago
- The first woman editor, Jill Abramson, has been Seen and Heard exiting the #NYT with dignity. #womenseenandheard 3 years ago
- lnkd.in/bur4UcM Read "Lessons Learned from Texas Senator Wendy Davis’ Heroic Filibuster" Texas Senator Wendy Davis as a baromet… 3 years ago
- lnkd.in/bHW2H9n Lessons Learned from Texas Senator Wendy Davis’ Heroic Filibuster 3 years ago